Completed Panasonic GH1 with two Panasonic batteries and charger | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropic remnants

Hall of Famer
Name
John Griggs
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Panasonic GH1 with two Panasonic batteries and charger
</br>Prices</br> $225 includes PayPal fee and shipping
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br>
20130723-P1000924.jpg
20130723-P1000926.jpg
20130723-P1000930.jpg
20130723-P1000932.jpg
20130723-P1000933.jpg

This is a "bargain" unit I got from KEH and if you look at the one picture of the side of the viewfinder eyecup it explains the classification. Someone clearly glued something to the side of the eyecup and the adhesive residue is still there and doesn't come off. It affects operation not at all and is the only real "wart" on an otherwise very nice camera. The diopter adjustment still works.

Everything works. The camera has been hacked with the latest firmware and an "lpowell" patch that gives a reasonable bit rate (under 50 megabits per second) and true 1080/24p AVCHD. From the factory the camera only does 24p wrapped in 60i and it looks pretty awful, lol. I will restore the factory firmware before I ship it if you like, but I don't necessarily recommend it.

Want to see what it can do? Check out the documentary I made with it. Everything ultrawide and all the interviews were done with it. Note the interviews don't look quite right -- I adapted a variable ND to the lens and ended up with vignetting and color shifts. That footage doesn't represent what the cameras video is like. There is virtually no video from the GX1 I used but some stills shot with the 35-100mm are from it.

[video=youtube;ZhXq1AQMj1c]

Here's a still I did with the GH1 I really like:

9228335984_cef32ace6e_c.jpg

The Loner by Entropic Remnants, on Flickr
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
</br>Shipping charge</br> Free!
</br>Handling time</br> 1 day
</br>References</br> eBay: entropic-remnants
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back