Panasonic Panasonic GF2 Kit for $499

olli

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
olli
The Panasonic GF2 and 14-42mm lens is currently available with a $100 instant rebate at B&H Photo. They are also giving $150 off of the 45-200mm lens if you purchase it with the GF2 and 14-42, bringing the total cost of the camera and two-lens kit to just $650.

Direct link: Panasonic GF2 kit at B&H

Using the B&H link above helps support SeriousCompacts.com operating costs and does not affect your prices.

So I'm curious. Why is there no Amazon.au? Can you buy through US Amazon without too much bother with delivery/ customs etc?

You could buy it, use it for a few months and then resell it in Oz for the same as you paid for it. Maybe even make a profit and put it towards the X100:)

So I'm curious. Why is there no Amazon.au? Can you buy through US Amazon without too much bother with delivery/ customs etc?

You could buy it, use it for a few months and then resell it in Oz for the same as you paid for it. Maybe even make a profit and put it towards the X100:)

I buy lenses from B&H (quite often as it turns out) but I don't buy camera bodies from there, and especially not Panasonic (well, from any US store, I guess)... the battery charger is not AU standard so an adapter is required, and TBH I'd rather that was all in keeping with the AU standard, simply because if anything went wrong, I wouldn't have the local mob breathing down my neck for using a non-approved thingy on the grid.

But no, there is no amazon.com.au and unlikely ever to be. Buying books thru amazon.com is no issue, but I usually get mine locally to support local business (it hasnt helped, two large retailers have gone to the wall this year)

Back