Expired Panasonic GF2 + 14mm f/2.5 Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewm

Regular
Name
Matthew Morse
Hello all,
I'm trying to balance out some recent purchases and I'm letting go of some of my least-used stuff to make the checkbook happy. Thus, the Panasonic GF2 and 14mm f/2.5 lens is on the chopping block.

I bought this brand new a couple of months ago. It's the black body with the black 14mm lens (I think the other kits come with a silver or gray 14mm lens). I also have a little "Lomo" 25mm f/1.4 CCTV lens that I'll throw in the box for a bit of fun. I used the camera for a recent trip to Disney World with my family and it performed flawlessly. It's truly a great little camera, but I just don't use it as much as I'd like as I tend to grab my Ricoh GRD3 as a walk-around camera when space is tight.

The camera is like-new with just a few light marks from normal use. It's never been dropped, kicked, burned, smashed, sat on, thrown, tossed or otherwise maimed in any way. The lens is scratch-free and the focus ring is smooth and snug (the way a good focus ring should be, IMO, which is one of the things I loved best about this camera).

I really will miss the image quality from this little guy and it was a hard decision to pick between this and the GRD3, but size is my ultimate concern and the GF2/14 is just slightly larger than the GRD3.

I'm asking $300 shipped CONUS with PayPal included. Price includes camera body, body cap, hot shoe cover, strap, battery, charger, cables, box, paperwork and lens with both caps as well as the CCTV lens with both caps and some little extension rings or something. I'll reset everything back to factory so it's just like new when you get it. Please PM me with questions or reasonable offers.

I'll get some images of it posted tonight. In the meantime here are a few images WITH the camera so you can see the quality.

tumblr_m1zas5KZb21qb853lo1_1280.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

tumblr_m1uspyyc7w1qb853lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m20pjdP2XO1qb853lo1_1280.jpg

And one with the CCTV lens wide open:
tumblr_m28tamjhjt1qb853lo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back