Completed Panasonic G3/20mm/Oly 14-42II // $425 OBO | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewm

Regular
Name
Matthew Morse
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Panasonic G3/20mm/Oly 14-42II // $425 OBO
</br>Prices</br> Kit: 425 OBO
G3: 200
20: 285
14-42: 90
Holga: 20
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Hello all,
I recently picked up a Micro Four Thirds camera and lenses to try out the system, but it's just not for me. I think I'll be going back to a small DSLR for my travel needs (maybe). So, for sale are the following items:

1. Panasonic G3 (Black) with original box, strap, body cap, battery, charger, paperwork, etc. (includes 2 aftermarket batteries as well)
2. Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 Lens with front and rear caps and aftermarket hood
3. Olympus 14-42 II R with front and rear cap (rear cap is generic) and an aftermarket JJC square hood
4. Holga 25mm f/8 Plastic Lens with front and rear caps (this is FUN!)

All of this gear is in excellent condition. The Olympus 14-42 and Panasonic 20 were purchased from these forums and the G3 was purchased from the M-4/3 Forums. All items work flawlessly.

I'm asking $425 or best offer for the whole kit (basically you're getting the body almost free). I will split up the kit but ONLY IF THE BODY SELLS FIRST. The prices for splitting it are as follows:

Panasonic G3 and All Accessories: $200
Panasonic 20mm f/1.7: $285
Olympus 14-42: $90
Holga Lens: $20

Please PM or email with questions or offers. All prices include PayPal as well as Insured Shipping.

Thanks,
Matthew

Photos of the kit (some of the accessories and Holga aren't included in the photos, but are included in the sale):

View attachment 72524

View attachment 72525

View attachment 72526

View attachment 72527

View attachment 72528

View attachment 72529
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Insured
</br>Shipping charge</br> 0.00
</br>Handling time</br> 24 Hours at Most
</br>References</br> FredMiranda: matthewm, Ebay: heymatthew
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Wow, this is an AWESOME price! Somebody pick this up! You're essentially getting a G3 + lens for $130!!!

If I wasn't already over geared....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back