Expired Panasonic 45mm, Nokton 25mm f0.95 and Pentax 50-200 | Location: UK | Ships: Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincechu

Veteran
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Panasonic 45mm Macro, Nokton 25mm f0.95

Prices - Reasonable offers considered via PM
Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f/0.95 SOLD
Panasonic-Leica Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 now £375 ONO

Ships to
Worldwide

Description
Quick notes
This is a new thread, as the original was cluttered with other items that have been sold or withdrawn from sale.

I’ve priced competitively against other listings online (including used prices and foreign imports), however I am willing to consider reasonable offers.

All prices include fully insured next working day (Mon-Fri) shipping in the UK. For shipping elsewhere, please ask me for a quote.

I prefer bank transfer, but I can take Paypal (and I will cover the fees). Paypal users must have a confirmed address.

Condition of items:
All items are in excellent condition, with all glass clean and unmarked. They are boxed with original accessories. The lens hoods and caps have light surface marks from use – these are only visible upon close inspection and of course do not affect use in anyway.

My selling history:
Under the same username (vincechu), I have a good reputation on forums for selling items:
Here on mu-43 you can see my feedback for selling a G1, 14-45mm, 20mm and a 14-140mm. Most recently I have also sold a Panasonic 7-14mm, 14mm and 25mm here too.
On Pentax User you’ll have to search for the individual threads/ads (I can help with this) for feedback on: a Pentax K5 and 18-55 WR, FA 31mm, 21mm, Sigma 30mm and a Helios 58mm lens

Photos:

NOTE: New/Additional photos added on 4th January 2014. I will be happy to provide new photos or different angles etc on request.

Panasonic-Leica Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 £375 ONO

View attachment 78672
P1000577 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

View attachment 78673
P1000578 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

View attachment 78674
P1000579 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

View attachment 78675
P1000580 by VinceChu89, on Flickr

View attachment 78676
P1000581 by VinceChu89, on Flickr
Minor marks on the inside of the hood from putting on the lens cap with the hood on the lens

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
  • Other
Shipping method
Royal Mail Special Delivery for UK. For rest of world it'll depend on location

Shipping charge
UK - free. Rest of world please ask for a quote

Handling time
I'll try to despatch within 2 working days

References
see my mu-43 profile

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Some discounts:
Nokton 25mm 0.95 now down to £525
Panasonic Leica 45mm now down to £400
I'm still open to reasonable offers. Any enquiries or requests for additional pictures, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Bump, the Nokton 25mm, Panasonic 45mm are both still available. Reasonable offers considered. Any enquiries or requests for additional pictures, please don't hesitate to contact me.

(Quick note: I deleted photos and descriptions of items that were sold elsewhere to keep this thread tidy)

New photos added today (04/01/14) - If you would like to see more photos or have any questions don't hesitate to let me know.

£375 including next day delivery in UK or nearest reasonable offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back