Completed Olympus E-PM2 w/14-42mm lens, Silver, factory-sealed refurb | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardB

Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus E-PM2 w/14-42mm lens, Silver, factory-sealed refurb

Prices
US$329

Ships to
USA

Description
I got over-enthusiastic on Cyber Monday and ordered one camera too many, so I want to resell this one immediately without even opening the box. I could return it to Olympus, but I'd have to pay shipping, and my refund would be reduced by Olympus's charge for 2nd-day shipping to me. I'd rather share my original savings with someone who missed Monday's sale.

Olympus America reconditioned this silver E-PM2 and matching 14-42mm zoom lens to original specifications. It is factory-sealed from Olympus and carries a 90-day warranty. Since I have not broken the factory seal on the box, any issue with the contents is between you and Olympus. My experience with Olympus factory refurbs is that they have been as good as new.

According to Olympus, the box contains the silver E-PM2 body, flash FL-LM1, Li-ion battery BLS-5, Li-ion battery charger BCS-5, USB cable, AV cable, shoulder strap, OLYMPUS Viewer 2 (CD-ROM), instruction manual, and 90-day warranty card, as well as the silver M.Zuiko 14-42mm II R lens. I'll include the Olympus packing slip with my order information in case you need it for Olympus warranty coverage.

My price is $329. I accept the Paypal fee, so you will have Paypal buyer protection, though the only condition I warrant is that this is the sealed box I received direct from Olympus. I will pay shipping to your Paypal-confirmed US address.

My ebay handle is biffl, 100% positive in 100+ transactions. Let me know if you have any questions.
PC045414a_800.jpg

PC045423a_800.jpg

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority

Shipping charge
free

Handling time
1 business day

References
Ebay: biffl

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back