Completed Olympus E-PL5 Body + VF-2 viewfinder/EVF | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus E-PL5 Body + VF-2 viewfinder/EVF

Prices
$450 obo

Ships to
US/Canada

Description
Time to thin the herd. Selling a pristine Olympus E-PL5 black body + the VF-2 accessory viewfinder/EVF.

Quite simply one of the nicest micro 4/3 cameras I've ever used. Fast processor, superb sensor, great dynamic range, yadda yadda yadda. If you're reading this ad, you probably know just how sweet these small cameras are. Unlike its little brother the PM2, the PL5 has an articulated fold-out rear screen as well. The VF-2 is in my opinion an essential ingredient for those bright sunny days when the rear LCD screen washes out to invisibility.

Am including some nice accessories --- an extra battery (always nice and a 'must' for long long shooting sessions) - and a small soft red ProDot shutter release which really works beautifully. Camera also has a protective rear-LCD screen cover which has been on it as long as I've owned it. I'm the 2nd owner btw. Camera has been used carefully, never abused. And - did I mention - it has remarkable IQ and photo-making qualities.

That covers the basics. Shipping will be $15 in the U.S., and $20 to Canada. PayPal fees are included.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority in US, Air Mail to Canada

Shipping charge
$15 in US, $20 to Canada

Handling time
As soon as humanly possible

References
eBay: miguelatf

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• PL5 1.jpg
    PL5 1.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 268
  • PL5 2.jpg
    PL5 2.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 224
  • PL5 3.jpg
    PL5 3.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 164
  • PL5 4.jpg
    PL5 4.jpg