Completed Oly VF-4, E-PM2 and E-PL5 Bodies, Low Shutter Counts | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

twokatmew

Regular
Name
Margaret
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Oly VF-4, E-PM2 and E-PL5 Bodies, Low Shutter Counts

Prices
VF-4 = $185 SOLD!
E-PM2 = $150
E-PL5 & two grips = $250

Ships to
USA

Description
I purchased both bodies (and the VF-4) thinking I'd use them as additional bodies with my E-M5. As it turned out, I seldom used them, because I much prefer the controls of the E-M5 and thus have recently purchased an E-M10. I've posted a few photos below, but please see my For Sale album on Picasa Web for additional photos of all items. Both bodies and the VF-4 are in perfect working order.

Lightly used VF-4, includes original soft case and box, $185. SOLD!

View attachment 90895

Silver E-PM2 body only, $150. Very lightly used with a shutter count of 968. Includes original box and all accessories that came with the camera. The battery is not shown in the photos, because I forgot to remove it from the camera. Please note hairline cracks beneath the strap lug on the left side of the body. The camera came like this, and the cracks have not worsened. Olympus strap and cables have never been used and are still in the plastic wrapping.

View attachment 90896

View attachment 90897

View attachment 90898

View attachment 90899

White E-PL5 body only, $250. Very lightly used with a shutter count of 1764. Includes original box, both original and large grips and all accessories that came with the camera. The battery is not shown in the photos, because I forgot to remove it from the camera. The strap lug clips are not currently installed on the body, but they're tucked safely away in the box and will ship with the camera. Olympus strap and the A/V cable have never been used and are still in the plastic wrapping.

View attachment 90900

View attachment 90901

View attachment 90902

Please see my For Sale album on Picasa Web for additional photos of all items.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority Insured

Shipping charge
Free

Handling time
1-2 business days, but often ships same day

References
twokatmew at Mu-43.com, Pentax Forums and Ebay

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back