Sony OK, the "RX1 Images" thread is making me crazy while I wait for my RX1R on Tuesday! LOL!

I've been involved in photography more-or-less for 50 years. And I've looked at 100's (perhaps 1000's) of "image threads" and about 1 image in 10 or 20 is impressive.

But that thread... EVERY FREAKING IMAGE is impressive!

If owning a scalpel could EVER make you a surgeon, then SURELY owning an RX1 can make you a photographer! LOL!

Of course we ALL know that's not true, and only a dedicated, serious photographer would drop nearly $3k for a dedicated-lens compact camera, but still...

Those are some IMPRESSIVE IMAGES!

I hope to be able to contribute to that thread soon.

Steve

cant wait to see your results! did you also get the evf? it is the best ive ever used and truly enhances the user experience for 'experienced' (read 'been out there shootin' for a long time!) folks like us. good luck and if theres anything i can do to help with ?s please let me know.

cant wait to see your results! did you also get the evf? it is the best ive ever used and truly enhances the user experience for 'experienced' (read 'been out there shootin' for a long time!) folks like us. good luck and if theres anything i can do to help with ?s please let me know.

Yep- I ordered the EVF at the same time; just bit the bullet!

And THANK YOU for our kindness and generosity. I WILL be in touch with questions, I'm sure!

Steve

Back