Sony Ok...courage up...first shot with the RX1.

rpavich

Veteran
The fact that this is shot wide open and it's still this clean just makes it all worth while. No...it's not the most artsy shot in the world, but I was at work showing the camera off and he asked about it.

I didn't have to go through the sharpening hurdles that I normally go through for a lot of camera/lens shots...i actually toned down the sharpen in Lightroom.

9320726531_91b0987bbb_b.jpg

It's not me, it's a co-worker.

I just made a little bounce card out of foam to go over the flash and bounce it backwards so it would trigger a slave flash. Here is the result. This is no extra monkeying around with sharpening...this is basic lightroom stuff...contrast, lens correction...

Wow.

DSC00133.jpg

Most think that what gives the pug it's great look is the absence of a snout (or flatness of it's face). But for me, I love their furrowed brows. It always makes me think they are contemplating something greater than us.

It's not me, it's a co-worker.

I just made a little bounce card out of foam to go over the flash and bounce it backwards so it would trigger a slave flash. Here is the result. This is no extra monkeying around with sharpening...this is basic lightroom stuff...contrast, lens correction...
View attachment 6652
Now that's cool! :2thumbs: Great first shots. Good luck with your new camera!
. . . David

Back