Oh Lawks.....I am 60!

Petach

Hall of Famer
Name
Peter Tachauer
Made it to 60 yrs old. By hook, by crook and strokes of luck I made it.......even despite being in the emergency unit of the local hospital the day before.

Had an all day breakfast yesterday, by that I mean we had breakfast for breakfast, for lunch and for tea......and midnight snack. All too soon...like the 60yrs....the day pased and this is all that is left.

16304548005_db16c4dcf3_c.jpg
Remains of the day by petach123 (Peter Tachauer), on Flickr

I thank the powers that be I am still alive, got a pulse, breath in my body....a wonderful family and the love of a wonderful lady (my long suffering wife Linda)

Congratulations. When I hit 60 three years ago, I thought, "How the hell did this happen?"

But of course, given the alternative, I'm glad it did. And haven't you heard, sixty is the new forty.

I've been Hemmingway-ing it all my life utterly convinced I won't last a day beyond 35. Here I am at a bewildering 41 addicted to buying cameras and then ignoring them once bought.

Happy birthday Pete!

Congratulations Pete! Enjoy life and make photo's. Time will fly, but you will enjoy and the ones around you too!
Believe me I know, and I'm 62 . . .

a few years to go to catch me up - I've been "living of the State" for three years

Nice to get the monthly bank transfer ..... comes in handy, especially with the new Nikon 300mm f4 VR just around the corner!!

Back