Often a typical reaction to a new piece of tech

wt21

Hall of Famer
Found this video in reference to the new Apple iOS 7, but it applies to any installed base of users when a vendor tries something new. There is always a group that's excited about it, and a group that's not so excited about it. I've been there myself a number of times (though I'm loving iOS7)

Just for laughs. (and I'll avoid the cheap reference to DPR... Ooops)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JTpXVv-DaBQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Found this video in reference to the new Apple iOS 7, but it applies to any installed base of users when a vendor tries something new. There is always a group that's excited about it, and a group that's not so excited about it. I've been there myself a number of times (though I'm loving iOS7)

AAAHAHAHAHAH! Love it! I have come round to liking iOS7 on my 4S now that the battery life isnt an issue, and the new OS has fixed some things that Amazon broke in my favourite ebook reader... but I don't like it on the iPad Mini or the iPad. I've downgraded to 6 again for those. The UI was just toooooo sparse on the larger screen and I really don't like borderless icons and sliders either. That said, I do like being able to block marketing calls. oh yay. its worth it just for that.

Back