November Cell Phone Pic a Day

shoes shoes and shoes

Sometimes life just gets in the damn way of things....but IM here with these. Went shopping with the wife, we have a big shing dig this friday and kept myself busy while she did her thing.

shoe_one.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

shoe_two.jpg

shoe_three.jpg

None of these were in the hunt (thank goodness)

Great thread. Great pics! I'm upgrading my phone contract to the iPhone 4S soon but I found I was looking at the Samsung Galaxy SII and trying to decide which camera is better. How ridiculous is that? These photos show that it's the moment and not the pixel level greatness of the camera that matters. Good lesson for me :rolleyes:

Great thread. Great pics! I'm upgrading my phone contract to the iPhone 4S soon but I found I was looking at the Samsung Galaxy SII and trying to decide which camera is better. How ridiculous is that? These photos show that it's the moment and not the pixel level greatness of the camera that matters. Good lesson for me :rolleyes:

The iphone camera does seem to be great so good luck and have fun. But some people here can shoot a great photo with only a pinhole in the box... if you know what I mean.
But I do love this thread too....
cheers
Pete

I haven't had a chance to take any pics since Saturday but everyone is putting out some fine images. Ray, I especially liked the image of 'Y' building.

Thank you, Ray.

And I spontaneously (telepathically?) re-semi-echoed yours, with a bit of grid pattern:

View attachment 44528

This one gets lost in translation, though.
I framed only two letters of a word written on a shop-window; in my language those letters (ON) mean HE or HIM. I find it amusing that it echoes perfectly a faint reflected figure of a man walking by. I realized I captured HIM only later, of course, while inspecting my shots on my desktop screen:)

Back