NoSecond's 365 Tough Challenge

Tuesday 28th February 2017

So I found out the TG-870 can do this...

IMG_7382.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It's not a scene mode or art filter but can be accessed by scrolling through the picture modes in Program.

Monday 6th March 2017

Labour Day public holiday in Western Australia... I was on call this weekend so couldn't go far from town and out of phone range but this little spot kept the troops happy and out of trouble...

IMG_7629.JPG

Tuesday 7th March 2017

This is what followed me home this arvo, I don't mind the rain but you can keep the freaking lightning (until I'm off call)...

IMG_7642.JPG

I really like your photos of the last few days! Looks like a glorious spot you chose for your Labour Day off...

Yeah, it's not bad... There's usually Mangrove Jack and Baramundi in there too but I couldn't get any to take a lure, must be over fed at the moment...

Poor snake. Any idea about the species?

Wow. Hard to tell, but based on the vehicle in the background, that appears to be a respectably large snake. Is that a Western Brown Snake?

Looks like an Olive Python about 1.5 - 2m long, it was a bit stiff so I couldn't straighten it out to measure it properly...

This is the the third one in two weeks, the buggers climb the pole chasing finches that nest on top of the transformer and in the crossarms, it's an 90km round trip to put in a new fuse... :rolleyes-74:

Of all the stuff I've read, seen or heard about Australia it's your series that has actually convinced me that I need to visit there ASAP. Just keep those images coming!

Thanks mate, you might change your mind if you knew how many frames I have to discard every day because of flys on the lens and buzzing in front of the camera...

Just remember if you do come, do not ever, under any circumstances, stick your hand down any holes... :D

Friday 10th March 2017

Shooting some pool at the Mermaid with my boy after an epic downwind session on the paddle board...

IMG_7706.JPG

Back