Meetup NJ/PA Meetup

I'm still planning to be there. Easiest way to do this is probably make an attendance list - just copy the list and add your name below in your reply :)

Attending:
1) John M Flores
2) Jay (jloden)

I was actually sort of planning to be a last minute addition, but my daughter called last night and she's showing up tomorrow night from the west coast, so I can't make it. Would have liked to...

Have a great time,

-Ray

I was actually sort of planning to be a last minute addition, but my daughter called last night and she's showing up tomorrow night from the west coast, so I can't make it. Would have liked to...

Bummer, I was hoping to be able to check out a Ray in person after John's engaging review :rofl:

Next time Ray! We should do this again, maybe even make it a semi-regular thing... it's good to put a face to the names :)

Bummer, I was hoping to be able to check out a Ray in person after John's engaging review :rofl:

Next time Ray! We should do this again, maybe even make it a semi-regular thing... it's good to put a face to the names :)

Well, there's certainly room for a more technical Ray review -- mine was simply a "user experience" review, lol.

Back