NEX-7 in stock at b&h

Amin

Hall of Famer
I'm on the road and posting this from my phone. Please use the link to b&h in my signature so we get crediit :)

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Well that didn't last long!

It was in stock though. Our B&H rep emailed me specifically to tell me that they had a small shipment in, and it was listed as "In Stock" when I made the post (and shortly after that).

Wow I just got home from walking the dogs. THANK GOODNESS it's out of stock!! I've been mulling listing the K5 so I can get this camera. I need another camera like I need a hole in my head.

I think what I'm going to do after Xmas is list the K5, the 50-135 and the 100 macro and see what I can get. I'm still a little iffy on the lenses. Does anyone know if the 16mm is any good. I definitely would want that 24mm but thats another huge chunk of change.

Again, given my propensity for radical implusiveness with camera gear I am so glad it's out of stock!!!!!!!!!

I gifted my NEX3 to a buddy as his wedding gift. But I kept the 16mm. It's a decent lens, and often maligned by some because Sony failed to release a fast prime when the NEX3/5 were first released.

Here's a portrait with the 16mm (on the NEX3) at ISO3200. Pleasant results other than a wide angle is not ideal for a portrait (stretched my GF's face).

View attachment 46375
Amelia Earhart in the Smithsonian - Sony NEX-3, 16/2.8, ISO3200 by Armanius, on Flickr

Wow I just got home from walking the dogs. THANK GOODNESS it's out of stock!! I've been mulling listing the K5 so I can get this camera. I need another camera like I need a hole in my head.

I think what I'm going to do after Xmas is list the K5, the 50-135 and the 100 macro and see what I can get. I'm still a little iffy on the lenses. Does anyone know if the 16mm is any good. I definitely would want that 24mm but thats another huge chunk of change.

Again, given my propensity for radical implusiveness with camera gear I am so glad it's out of stock!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly what you are saying. I'm the same. been mizzling about the K-5 for ages, and I have 6 lenses as well, I could do a lot with that money. Then, I go off and use it for a few days and love it all over again. I think my camera usage is a mood thing. "Oh dear, what shall I take today... hmmm..."

Nex7 sounds great, looks great, but I think sizewise I am happy with the K-5 and lightweight DA and FA primes. So stop right there. You dont need it!!! (Talking to myself as much as you)

NEX 7 looks interesting. Samsung pancakes look interesting. Ricoh GXR is the best compact solution for M-lenses. The waiting for the Fuji system continues.:)

Hey Stanleyk. I see you live in Taylor. I used to deliver to Taylor every day when I worked for Con-Way freight company out of Austin about ten years ago. Do they still have that big picture frame company there? The best bar-b-que I ever ate came from Taylor. I bet you never ate at that little grocery store over by the grain elevator where the owner raises his own cows and bar-b-ques brisket right outside the store. I think it's on Walnut street.

Back