Fuji New to X10

well then youd be in my camp! but i still have fun!

in the end people want different things from photography, and theres no right or wrong. if you want a p&s experience, i'm sure the exr experience will suit you fine and deliver results with which youd be happy. but if you want to learn more about the art and technique of photography for its own sake, then there is no substitute for your own manual control of metering and exposure compensation, and seeing how manipulating those elements effects your result. either way, have fun!

Enough talk!
I found some willing models for my first upload:
DSCF0803.jpg

With respect, you have referenced 3 other cameras/systems in your replies but not the Fuji X10 so it is not clear to me that you are considering the EXR mode at all.

Oh sure - just pressing for more information before committing time to research it further. Seems like an interesting technique that should have analogies elsewhere.

Lots of new X10 owners should hit the forum because of these big used camera sales lately. It was a fun camera. I replaced it with the more pocketable XF1 but do miss that fine handling body.

Back