New to the forum from Southern California

What an interesting forum this is! I have enjoyed reading and looking at the high quality images for a few weeks now.

I live in a shack up in the hills above Santa Barbara and I am an avid road bicyclist for many many years and I also play classical guitar. I'm a self-employed tradesman (house-painter) that tries to keep work in balance with the rest of my life, I've largely succeeded in that.

I have a bit of grounding in old film cameras, so I know the basics of cameras and have had a couple of digital P&Ss since that all started some years ago. I am striving to get better images and shoot a little more, so I have recently purchased a higher quality camera and am trying to educate myself a bit. The camera I have is a Panasonic LF1. I am looking forward to participating in future discussions, thank you.

Welcome to the forum. Please post when you can.

on a side note -- I was just thinking this morning, why do I keep posting at SC? I've got a million things to do in my life. You reminded me -- there are some really interesting people here on this site. Quite an eclectic crowd. Glad you decided to join!

Back