New strap on the way for the X100T

Discussion in 'Fuji' started by JoeLopez, Nov 27, 2017.

1. JoeLopez

JoeLopez Veteran

May 18, 2017
    My X100T is black and I've been wanting a black Hawkesmill Kensington strap for some time. I currently use the Westminster on my Nikon F3.

Hawkesmill emailed about a 25% off Black Friday sale last week and I pulled the trigger on the black 120cm strap :) 

I cannot wait!

Link: Kensington Leather Camera Strap | Black | Leica, Nikon, Fujifilm, Sony

• Like Like x 3
  2. JoeLopez

JoeLopez Veteran

May 18, 2017
    Wouldn't you know it, recently Hawkesmill introduced a stiched version of the Kensington! That would have been PERFECT for my X100T. Check these out if you haven't already. Wonderful products.

3. jiannazzone

jiannazzone New Member

Oct 26, 2017
    They may be perfect, but they are PRICEY as well. Domke straps for me - 1" wide on the Fujis, 1-1/2" wide on the Nikons. As a bonus, the straps match my bags.

4. Plaatje

Plaatje Veteran

Oct 20, 2014
    Looks like a nice strap, but for sure they are pricey, But we all need a present every now and then, would be nice to see a photo of the camera with the step,

5. JoeLopez

JoeLopez Veteran

May 18, 2017
    I agree :) 
    Here is a recent shot of the X100T kit. I'd really prefer the stitched version, but this works :)  2018-04-10_10-29-32.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Plaatje

Plaatje Veteran

Oct 20, 2014
    Of course step should be strap , . .
    Fits this camera and made it even better looking . . .

• Like Like x 1
  7. jiannazzone

jiannazzone New Member

Oct 26, 2017
    It is a nice looking strap. Despite my earlier comment I too have a tendency to accessorize my cameras.

• Like Like x 1
  8. JoeLopez

JoeLopez Veteran

May 18, 2017
    Thank you :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.