News New RAW processor from On1.

"Pre-order"... Ugh!!! I have expressed an interest.
I don't see a problem with the purchase model. You can buy as a one-off or subscribe for updates.

It will be interesting to see how this develops... ;)

"Pre-order"... Ugh!!! I have expressed an interest.
I don't see a problem with the purchase model. You can buy as a one-off or subscribe for updates.

$150USD = $200AUD for me to subscribe to Plus Pro does not look like value for the extras (forum, coaching, videos) that are on offer. Adobe CC is cheaper.

I'll probably upgrade particularly as it's claiming RAW support for Sigma foveon files (Sigma's own software is the world's worst imho).

$150USD = $200AUD for me to subscribe to Plus Pro does not look like value for the extras (forum, coaching, videos) that are on offer. Adobe CC is cheaper.

I'll probably upgrade particularly as it's claiming RAW support for Sigma foveon files (Sigma's own software is the world's worst imho).

But that's the annual subscription. The one-off purchase price is not quoted but is expected to be cheaper. I'd look to buy, maybe not initially, but wait for the reviews (and initial bug fixes) then upgrade when I want to not when they want me to.

My interest is in how it handles .RAF files for Fuji.

I'm curious to see how it handles the Fuji files as well and as to its comparison to Adobe CC, it comes with everything you get now with their photo package all in one program and also it sounds like there are going to be some more stuff added. If it is as good as LR I will probably be using that instead, especially being able to do everything I want with one program instead of sending the images out to perfect effects.

Back