Fuji New News on the TCL-X100?

I seem to recall that not too long ago the a WCL-X100 was gong for closer to $250 at the various retail sites in the US - now it's up to $315. I'd love it if Fuji offered a package deal to X100/S users - something like $550 if you buy both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to recall that not too long ago the a WCL-X100 was gong for closer to $250 at the various retail sites in the US - now it's up to $315. I'd love it if Fuji offered a package deal to X100/S users - something like $550 if you buy both.

Shhh. I'm trying very hard to convince/remind myself I do NOT need to complete the set with a WCL-X100 just because I get the TCL-X100. ;)

I told my wife that acquiring the additional converter would mean I wouldn't need any more cameras or lenses.

She began laughing hysterically..... Somehow, I don't think she believed me.

Another review of the TCL-X100, however this reviewer gives it 2 out of 5 stars mainly due to the cost and what he considers horrible AF performance when mounted on the X100S.

http://www.thephoblo...0/#.U3NLyS9Vulh

The AF performance he's so unhappy with isn't something I've seen discussed in any other review of the TCL. I think its only Rico at this point on this forum who has used the TCL, but do any of you who currently have the TCL and are using it on an X100S have the same issues he is referring to?

Hope springs eternal, I suppose. B&H and Adorama locked in at $US 350. Cancelled my pre-order; will wait this one out.

Obviously Rico has more inside knowledge than I do, but I find it hard to believe Fuji would price the brand new TCL-X100 at $299 in the US when the WCL-X100 is currently selling for $315 or so at all the usual places. Maybe eventually Fuji will reduce the prices on both, but I would expect the price on the WCL to drop first.

Edit: Apparently the WCL is $349 at Henry's while the TCL is indeed $299 - that seems odd to me though.

Yeah I'm waiting until B&H has actual stock instead of pre-order personally. It wouldn't be the first time it changes price once it's an in-stock item!

Back