Fuji My X-Pro2 Review

This week's article is all about my involvement with a Portuguese cycling culture project.

It's a ground up concept that I'm proud to have been involved with from the start.

It's waaay out of my usual comfort zone, so I thought you'd like to see how I got on...

The X-Pro2 and Cycling with Forwarders.cc

The X-Pro2 and Cycling with Forwarders.cc

and sorry @Bobby Tingle but I'm taking my first vacation in 6 years, so no articles next week :)

Happy Birthday to you and your daughter.

Well done on this piece of work. Like you, I would have taken shots to show subject and context. Plus filling the frame with rider and bicycle.

Everyone deserves a good vacation. Next week I will wander through past articles. Enjoy your time off.

Happy Birthday to you and your daughter.

Well done on this piece of work. Like you, I would have taken shots to show subject and context. Plus filling the frame with rider and bicycle.

Everyone deserves a good vacation. Next week I will wander through past articles. Enjoy your time off.

Thank you very much Bobby

Welcome back, Adam. Hope you had a great vacation.

Excellent take on the current state of cameras. Photography gear has hit a point, that one can piece together a camera kit from the used market, which is far more capable than the top of the line gear from not very long ago. Or grab the latest offering from one's preferred manufacturer with the newest bells and whistles.

Welcome back, Adam. Hope you had a great vacation.

Excellent take on the current state of cameras. Photography gear has hit a point, that one can piece together a camera kit from the used market, which is far more capable than the top of the line gear from not very long ago. Or grab the latest offering from one's preferred manufacturer with the newest bells and whistles.

Thank you very much Bobby

We went to Vigo in northern Spain

And also on a day trip the the cies islands (links below)

A buddy of mine was also on his holiday and I ended up lending the xp2 and my 23/35/56 trinity (note to self: time to ask for that back) to him

So I shot the whole trip with 35 and 50 on the m9, no af, no weather sealing, crap iso, no evf, no dual card slots...

Just a sensor and a shutter and two lenses

That was kinda a holiday in itself

I’ll bore you all with the holiday snaps at some stage, like in the old days when you went round people’s houses and they showed you slides (only I don’t have to give you all nibbles and drinks)

Vigo - Wikipedia

Cíes Islands - Wikipedia

Holiday Snaps: Limited Time and an Open Mind

You might need an open mind for this.... I've still got all the new camera announcements swirling round my goldfish bowl, and just how much criticism many of them are receiving online... Surely these new cameras really do offer enough, even if it's not what everybody wants in a camera? Less is seldom more but it can certainly be ample

Fate and my generous nature actually gave me chance to put this to the test

Holiday Snaps: Limited Time and an Open Mind

(I promised you all my holiday snaps!!! :D )

Back