Fuji My X-Pro2 Review

Nice read about the losing eyecups. The interesting photo's about the "old" and the "new" version, were they supplied by Fuji?

The deeper eye cup is by JJC, everything else is OEM Fuji parts

They let me keep the old bits, in fact that article/interview I did with Fuji UK was done while I was having the eye cup repaired. So I was only without my XP2 for about 45mins

Nice photo's, if you have the opportunity you should definitely go back. So we will probably have another interesting article to read . . . . .

Last edited:
Thanks guys,

It’s about an hour on the train, so quite doable

I made a trip out somewhere else (Vila de Conde) on Friday and planned my day around the light a little better

I took the Leica that time, which I might also do if/when I go back to Aveiro

But would make a better follow up article if I take the XP2 again!

(I’m not that keen to ‘blog’ about the m9, but I am getting tempted to do so)

Thanks guys,

It’s about an hour on the train, so quite doable

I made a trip out somewhere else (Vila de Conde) on Friday and planned my day around the light a little better

I took the Leica that time, which I might also do if/when I go back to Aveiro

But would make a better follow up article if I take the XP2 again!

(I’m not that keen to ‘blog’ about the m9, but I am getting tempted to do so)
Why not take them both, they ain’t that big. Might be interesting.

Hope you do. Having been thoroughly spoiled by the 16mm and 35mm F1.4 lenses, I won't buy another Fuji lens unless it matches their "IQ". Having looked at the 90mm images, I honestly can't work out whether it does, so it would be good to get your opinion.

That sounds like a good reason to request one!

I’ll see what I can do!

This Sunday's article, well.... THIS ISN’T A TEST IT’S A BIT OF FUN

Lunchtime Legends: A Bit of Fun with the X-Pro1 and Leica M9

So two cameras... Quite frankly both a bit long in the tooth these days... yet each has quite a cult following, based largely on the look and feel of the images.

We can't really directly compare these cameras, (that would be like comparing two different cult movies) but we can take each out and see what pictures they come back with.

Lunchtime Legends: A Bit of Fun with the X-Pro1 and Leica M9

Adam, the pictures are definitely different close but different. I see the X-P1 images as slightly warmer over the X-P2, can’t make my mind up which I prefer! Oh dear yet another quandary you’ve left me in, but I lean toward the X-P1, but only a slight lean. :daz:

Back