Micro 4/3 My next camera

wolfie

Veteran
Ordered one and the Oly agents are expecting shipment about July 20. Taking a bit of a punt as they still dont the exact price and I am working to a budget.

ZURTOP-S.JPG

I will be getting the black version, of course ...

With the weak US $, I may even be able to get an E-P3 - frankly I'd rather have the flash on board than a tilt LCD.

It is going to be a looonnnggg 20 days

My next camera is going to be an E-P3. My next lens will be the 12mm. I will also buy the 45mm. I have yet to decide if I am going to buy the E-P3 as body only or with kit lens(es). The latter will depend on the price difference between body only and the kit(s).

Ordered one and the Oly agents are expecting shipment about July 20. Taking a bit of a punt as they still dont the exact price and I am working to a budget.

ZURTOP-S.JPG

I will be getting the black version, of course ...

With the weak US $, I may even be able to get an E-P3 - frankly I'd rather have the flash on board than a tilt LCD.

It is going to be a looonnnggg 20 days

how were you able to preorder epl3 if no price is available yet? I've been searching for stores and no one has pre order in U.S.

Pre-pre-ordering

how were you able to preorder epl3 if no price is available yet? I've been searching for stores and no one has pre order in U.S.

Ahh, that could be because I'm down near the South Pole and we do things differently here to you folks back in Kansas ...:D

Back