My Fuji transformation

You did great - don't worry about grammar, you make good points, and it all comes across very clearly.

I, too, love the 12mm f2 lens. It's like a delightful, naughty little gremlin that can turn a "normal" looking scene into something with real interest. It has so much character, to the point that it feels like a living thing in my bag that I work with, not a dead thing I stick on my camera and order around.

And I'd love to have the 23 f2 instead of the 1.4 version -- while I'm dreaming, I'd love to have a second body so the 23 could stay glued to my old XT1.

Tha
You did great - don't worry about grammar, you make good points, and it all comes across very clearly.

I, too, love the 12mm f2 lens. It's like a delightful, naughty little gremlin that can turn a "normal" looking scene into something with real interest. It has so much character, to the point that it feels like a living thing in my bag that I work with, not a dead thing I stick on my camera and order around.

And I'd love to have the 23 f2 instead of the 1.4 version -- while I'm dreaming, I'd love to have a second body so the 23 could stay glued to my old XT1.

Thanks a lot !

Nice site, interesting and a pleasure to read. Like your photos too (isn't that what matters?)
Hope you will be writing more!

Back