My Brunch with Ray Sachs

At this point, Ray is hiding out. May I just say to him: if I caused any indignity for you by starting all this with my "Unofficial Ray Sachs Review" line in my first post, I'm sorry! I had no idea this would take off like this.

Thanks for this thread John and Ray! Sounds like you two had a wonderful time connecting. Or shall I say three? Wish you folks lived a little bit closer down here!

Like the song says, "Don't get around much anymore" (it's a very old song, lol) but if I make any trips I'll be sure to post here so I can hopefully meet some other members.

I'm near Lake Hopatcong, NJ, and can do some drivin' for a meet-up. :D

I grew up south and east of Trenton, NJ. My hometown was a place called Crosswicks. I've been meaning to go back and see what's up with Bordentown where my mother grew up and I think that area would be about midway between us. I went back to Crosswicks not too long ago and wandered about some of the places where I frequented as a child and did some photography. Those photographs are up on my personal facebook site but they're public and you can see them here -- nothing too special, except to me, lol: Sometimes You Can Go Home

How's that sound? Somewhere mid state?

Back