Mt St Helens

Especially like the strawberries and the last shot. Excellent shots. Seeing those, I'm sure your wife puts up with the cameras and stopping to take snaps - most of the time. :)
Thank you!
:) Your very perceptive comment put a smile on my face. I sometimes stretch my wife's patience with both (cameras&stopping to take snaps), but she's generally great with it. I'm happy to have her :)

Beautiful scenery in that first shot....

....oh yeah, and the mountain in the background looks nice, too. :cool:

Lovely set of photos, as someone who lives "back east" and doesn't get out too much, I really enjoy the opportunity to view them.

Thank you!
:) Your very perceptive comment put a smile on my face. I sometimes stretch my wife's patience with both (cameras&stopping to take snaps), but she's generally great with it. I'm happy to have her :)

Well I usually walk faster than my wife, so between that and stopping to take pictures we end up going at approximately the same speed :)

....oh yeah, and the mountain in the background looks nice, too. :cool:

Lovely set of photos, as someone who lives "back east" and doesn't get out too much, I really enjoy the opportunity to view them.

Hehe, thanks :tongue: We're really enjoying the mountains too. We lived around London before and that was just too flat :) (The UK has wonderful landscapes too, but no mountains in the south...)

Well I usually walk faster than my wife, so between that and stopping to take pictures we end up going at approximately the same speed :)

I'd have to walk really fast :)

Back