London/South East meet-up?

Thanks Greater Anglia Rail Service for mucking up my day out.

Got to station to find that the overnight engineering work on the power lines had finished as promised at 8am. However, by the time I actually got there....the power lines had failed. No trains to Liverpool Street. Bus replacement service had not yet been organised.

Sorry guys, would liked to have met you.

That's a huge shame. I know the feeling. I didn't allow for our third world Sunday services so have only just boarded a train, from an entirely different station - my main line service is down to one an hour taking over an hour for a journey that normally takes 40 mins :banghead:

Still I am on the way - should reach Waterloo just before 11. Wonder if the tubes are working...?! :rolleyes:

Hello all,
Sorry I couldn't make it today - I hope those that could make it had a great time, curse life getting in the way of a good day out!

Great to meet those who turned up. The Photographer's Gallery is a great space and a great resource right in the centre of London - highly recommended. We met over coffee then toured the exhibitions before a stroll along Carnaby Street, through Leicester Square (Rock of Ages premiere) to Trafalgar Square (Sikh protest) and a catch up at the pub.

I shall start a thread shortly for the "best from the day" :)

Deeply pee'd off I missed it. Had my grd3 and canon 5d at the ready too. One again, thanks Greater Anglian for ruining my day.

Hope you had a great time......look forward to seeing results.

Back