Lisboa trip with LX5 and G9

gsaronni

Regular
Hello

Las october I went to Lisboa with my wife, first holiday travel with no kids in 7 years. The weather was very nice and I enjoyed the life in Lisboa, people are very polite and helpful with the tourist. There was many foreign people and I could see many cameras, specially Sony Nex, a nice camera to travel with

I was some time deciding what gear took with me and finally I choose my LX5 nad the G9 from my wife. I felt I was going to annoy my wife with my hobby so I tried to do more tourist shots with (advanced) compact cameras. I missed my 100/2 for street shoting and specially for DOF control, but in 4 years I still cannot take a shot well exposed from the first attempt with my A700, so better to use a compact camera. Next time I will try with a LV camera

EXIF included

Plaza Figueira early in the morning
P1020116.jpg

Los Jeronimos 1
P1020126.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Los Jeronimos 2
P1020127.jpg

Los Jeronimos 3
P1020133.jpg

Los Jeronimos 4
P1020138.jpg

Belem
P1020150.jpg

Bridge 25 abril from Belem
P1020153.jpg

Me in Belem
IMG_0938.jpg

Belem windy and rainy day
P1020201.jpg

Pastelaria from Belem
P1020155.jpg

Red tranvia
P1020170.jpg

Maybe I should have to be more selective, but I enjoyed so much this city that I would like to share with you. I will add some more shots when I upload to my gallery

First of all congrats on a vactions without the kids (always hard to do). The lx5 did you good. These are great shots and I
really enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing with your peeps.

Pete

Back