Lightroom 4 Beta

As the Borg would say "Resistance is futile" ;)

I agree LR3 is hunky dory for developing but I would love to see a more user-friendly option for exporting the finished image. Drop-shadows, built-in border choices, simple choice of image sizes, etc. After all the hard work of tweaking an image, I would appreciate some simple fun choices on output.

No more updates, please! I don't know why all these incremental updates require a full and entire new download. It's almost as bad as iTunes update.

Ok, never mind. Nothing is as bad as iTunes updates!!

As the Borg would say "Resistance is futile" ;)

I agree LR3 is hunky dory for developing but I would love to see a more user-friendly option for exporting the finished image. Drop-shadows, built-in border choices, simple choice of image sizes, etc. After all the hard work of tweaking an image, I would appreciate some simple fun choices on output.

True, true... I would LOVE to have an option for a really nice white border that I could choose to be the size that I chose and that would not impinge upon my photograph. So, yes, I will make my supplications to Adobe Lightroom...and gladly sacrifice some filthy lucre for that kind of upgrade!:hail:

Back