Leica CL Forum?

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Burkey, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Any chance we could add a "Leica CL" sub forum under the Interchangeable-Lens Cameras? Discussion and/or images related to this camera don't seem to fit anywhere else.
    . . . David

2. You could post in "Other Interchangeable Lens Cameras", or perhaps Amin or Luke could change the name of Leica M to just Leica.

3. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    The Lecia CL discussions can go here ( I believe it still uses the M mount)...... Leica M Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. bartjeej

bartjeej Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    Afaik it uses the same mount as the TL, which is differe t from the M mount... you need an adapter for that.

5. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    OK....after reading up on this camera, it uses the Leica L bayonet mount. I think for the meantime....rather than forming a new subforum for a single camera, posts related to it can go in the Leica M forum...and maybe that forum can be re-named to allow all of Leica's camera. Because other than a different mount, they share enough commonalities that they can logically be grouped together.

Of course, any posts related to it will get a lot more conversation at Amin's sister site Leica Place - Leica User Group

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  6. Native lenses use the the L-mount on the CL. M-mount lenses require an adapter, Leica or aftermarket. Currently I am using only M-mount lenses with the Leica adapter. Hopefully, native lens purchases to follow. Nice camera, very compact.
    . . . David