1. Welcome to Cameraderie.org—a friendly camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Lately I've been shooting with Voigtlander lenses

Discussion in 'Leica' started by rflove, Feb 11, 2018.

1. rflove

rflove Veteran

Jul 13, 2014
    Summilux 50mm f1.4
    The difference....... :) 

L1009546.

• Like Like x 4
  2. rayvonn

rayvonn All-Pro

Jan 19, 2015
    Ah, this'll be one of those threads that started elsewhere (Leica Place) but ended up at Cameraderie with the merger of other sites. That's ok though, Voigts are available on plenty of other systems and I love 'em so hope this image thread keeps going. Here's one of mine (my 1,000th post!).

40938734135_5163f15136_b. Untitled by Otim, on Flickr

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I use one Voigtlander. The 75 mm 2.5 Color Heliar. I adapted it for use on my A7Rll.
    I've been very happy with the combination. Have to say the combination is not exactly "Compact" due mainly to the weight of the camera.
    JH DSC7503.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. MoonMind

MoonMind All-Pro Subscribing Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Switzerland
    Matt
    I've got a couple of them, very different beasts indeed: the 40mm f/2 Ultron for Nikon F, the 35mm f/1.4 Nokton and the 21mm f/4 Color-Skopar for Leica M. The Nokton is a capricious lens - very sharp and controlled at f/5.6, funky and a bit unpredicatable at f/1.4, with crazy bokeh. The Ultron is a very nice pancake - sharp, with very pleasant and even rendering. I enjoy using both these lenses, but my favourite is the tiny 21mm pancake: bold, punchy images, decently sharp wide open, flares like mad, but this can be used for dramatic effects. I also like the fact that it's a reasonably well correct lens for distortion and aberrations. Even so, I also like it for b&w:
    _A720528_01.

M.

• Like Like x 4
  5. MoonMind

MoonMind All-Pro Subscribing Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Switzerland
    Matt
    LM100162.

M.

• Like Like x 3
  6. christilou

christilou Legend

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    Voigtlander 35mm 1.2 II ASPH on the Leica M240

2018-05-30_0002.

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.