Leica Just a Sunday afternoon....

christilou

Legend
M240 50mm Summilux ASPH

L1008422-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

L1008408-Edit.jpg

L1008406-Edit.jpg

L1008419-Edit.jpg

L1008403-Edit.jpg

L1008385-Edit.jpg

Little-B, a daughter at home, and a few flowers thrown in for measure. Shoot amongst these with the f1.4 50mm ASPH. Simply can't get more photogenic than this! :2thumbs:

Still a big Little-B fan! Miss having a terrier in my life.

Ah, I see a certain photographer's reflection, too ...

Last edited by a moderator:
:) I photographed Little B from outside as it seemed the best angle at the time.... yes that's me with my specs perched on my head! This is a camera that languishes but when I pick it up with that 50mm Summilux and actually use it, I find it's output unique! I'm going to my husband's cousin's daughter's (!!) wedding next Saturday and was going to leave the M at home with thoughts of it not being fast enough to focus...... however I think I'll take it and hopefully get some more unique shots than the pro who will no doubt be toting a CaNikon!

Great idea. Perhaps shoot friends and relatives before the ceremony, then again at dinner. They'll be seated and so more time for critical focus when using wider apertures.

I'd likely take the 90mm too, a bit more reach can often help.

Well, here's the best I could do, the camera froze a couple of times but I was sitting almost next to the head table so that was a plus! They are just candids really.

L1008501-Edit-3.jpg

L1008508-Edit.jpg

L1008523.jpg

L1008528-Edit.jpg

L1008575-Edit.jpg

My favourite came from the father/daughter dance.... from the A7RII FE85 1.4 GM

DSC08625-Edit.jpg

Excellent! I'm sure the bride, groom, and families are going to love these. :2thumbs:

You could begin getting invites to weddings - "bring the camera!"

I've known the M240 to freeze-up a bit here or there. If I push the LV button, it tends to "whack" the camera back awake. Sometimes the EVF button if you're using the EVF. One of those helps ... There's always turning the camera off, then on again too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back