Just a few from the park

Djarum

All-Pro
Name
Jason
I didn't know where to put this, since the pictures cover a little of everything. These are a few with the E-P1 taken around a park in our small downtown area.

For the bird lovers, this goose was flapping its wings real fast for some reason.

park1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This one I found interesting. More abstract I suppose. I don't know why, but I just like it.

park2.JPG

This is my favorite

park3.JPG

CC is always welcome.

Thanks,

Jason

Bilzmale,

Thats probably why I'm attracted to the photo. I see sine waves a good bit in the work I do.

Amin,

I agree. At first glance, it appears the dog is headed toward the duck. But if you look closer, the dog really is just headed toward the water. I used a telephoto on this shot.

On another unimportant note, the couple heading away in the shot , if you take look, is carrying a NEX 3. You can't tell in the shot, but when we ate at the little outdoor cafe, they were there and the NEX 3 was sitting on their table. First time I've seen anyone else in the area using a mirrorless camera.

Thanks all for the comments.

I can see why you took each one, Jason.(y) That first one makes me laugh - is that a swimming chicken?! The waves and goldfish catches me with its patterns, too, and I do like the graphic nature of your third, very much. Thank you for posting all three - and for your spotting a mirrorless camera spy story, too!
;)

Back