Critique Wanted Is this still believable?

What really is believable?

I once meet a most enchanting man that had me spellbound for hours on end as he spun yarn after yarn. THis stories were truly magnificent and very far fetched. When someone commented that they were totally unbelievable he simple grinned and said, "Why would you ever let the truth stand in the way of a great story?"

Photography is not reality it is at best a two dimensional representation of a three dimensional world. Photography, unless your are a journalist, is a story. It is your story, just tell it they way you want it to be and never listen to the rest of the world.

Wonderfully expressed, Grant!

Bart, I like your most recent version very, very much, indeed and think it tells the story beautifully. If that's the one you feel does, as well - then you're home free!

yeah that puzzled me a bit too, Sue, I can't imagine why they would take them down :confused:

@ BB and Grant, you're right about not caring about believability, and I very much like that anecdote! My aim with this photo was probably not conveyed by the title of this thread very well since my main aim was to show what I saw that day. I'm still quite happy about the grim atmosphere of my first attempt though :)

Thank you all for your input! Now that I have 2 versions I'm happy with, I have to decide which one will be part of my "official" Rotterdam album:daz:

[edit]On second thought, I'm pretty sure I'll be going with the most recent version :)

Back