Apple iphone haters beware...

AzPete

Veteran
Thought I'd just share where I have been of late. Yes, still using the iphone, yes, still loving it. I've been doing Instagram these past few weeks and have to admit I'm addicted. It's easy to post, you follow great photographers and they follow you as well, liking your pics and leaving comments.

I know that this is not the direction of this forum but it is a small sized camera and this format is not leaving any time soon. I think Instagram is special and has a great future.

Check out my stream if you like and if you do get an ich let me know.

Inkstagram - A web interface for Instagram and so much more.

Cheers all...Pete

note: Don you need to start adding pics !!!!

Interesting, Don. Do you care to explain what issues you are having and where you are going to go from here? Being a hobbyist, I don't really worry about copyright issues as much as someone who makes a living from their photography, but I have to admit that all of the social networks sometimes make me uneasy. I don't like ceding control over to a company that may or may have my interests at heart. I've been thinking about storing my photos someplace where I control them and were my rights are set by me. I've been thinking about using Amazon's S3 as a place to keep my images. I just need to build a site that will allow me to display the images in a way that I prefer.

Pete, thanks for letting us know what your latest outlet is. As you know, I've been following you on Flickr and really enjoying your i-Phone-ography very, very much. I think it would be wonderful if you'd start a thread sometime explaining how you are using the iPhone with your new attachments, etc.:2thumbs:

I do not use IOS but that is not because I am at 'hater'. I was seriously tempted by the IP 4S , and still am. As to Cell Phone being included here, IMHO "Serious" is more a matter of usage that design...

This is way to serious a discussion for me. A spoof on things and kidding just seems to make people alittle edgey at times.
Just wanted to let you know where I am, and why. And Lili: I believe they just made an instagram app for an android phone. I will
check into it. Don: I forgive you brother, you have enough on your plate already. Again I believe places like instagram, and thing
like the Iphone are the future... The things photographers are doing there are creative and works of art.... to me anywho.
thanks Guys for listening. And Yes to the best: BB I would like to see a forum section just for cell phone topics, just so I don't
have to spend 20 finding the last thread only having to start a new one in a place that I think it should be... I think that was right.
Love you guys, Pete

Back