Infrared Gear Infrared

twokatmew

Regular
Name
Margaret
This thread would appear to be dead so I thought that I would try to resurrect it. I have just received a converted Panasonic G2 720nm and set out this morning to try it out. Unfortunately there was very little blue skies so the results are a little bland. The forecast for the rest of the week is not much better so I'm hoping for some sunshine to get some dramatic shots soon. This is my first attempt, shot using an Olympus 17mm f1.8.
Infrared 1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Infrared 2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

There are several other infra red threads that are more recent than this one (& I've added IR images quite freely to other threads where the subject matter fits).
I think IR image sharing works best in the IR images section ( Extended Spectrum: Infrared and Ultraviolet Images ) but I'm more than happy to throw them out in other places too. :)

Here are a couple more of my earlier IR shots that I don't think I've shared on Cameraderie yet:
5167467827_303b7930d9_b.jpg
Infra Red flower by Mike Kanssen, on Flickr

8807540967_7d04ee8d44_c.jpg
London IR by Mike Kanssen, on Flickr

Blue skies with scattered clouds with be ideal for IR, but as your first image clearly shows dramatic results can be achieved without. Enjoy your new toy :)

Last edited:
Back