Micro 4/3 I got my E-M5 today

kathyh

Veteran
Name
Kathy
Great shots kathy.... it's these kinds of normal everyday shooting kinds of shots that tell me the most about a camera. I think I'm putting this camera on my list of things to buy next year...... it's gonna be a long wait.

Kathy, would you mind telling what lens your using on the camera?
Once again my daughter is lusting after this camera and I will direct her to your post and photos....
Thanks, Don

I just checked the EXIF for one of them and noted that it's the new 12-50 kit lens. Looks darned nice to me....and if you have a weather sealed camera why wouldn't you want a weather sealed lens, too?

Everything I'm seeing from this camera is looking REAL sharp. M43 is really getting good. I played with one at B&H the other day and was very impressed with the handling. Enjoy!

-Ray

The lens was the 12-50 at various focal lengths. All images are (except for the people on the benches in the park) j-pegs straight from the camera with a little straightening and cropping sometimes. The picture mode was set to natural. The benches shot is an ORF which I tried to develop in the Olympus software but gave up and uploaded it to Flickr as a j-peg.

Back