How's you BillN

flew back this evening Herman - and had to check in to see how these Fuji X100 maniacs were getting along - had a pizza, a cup of tea and a twix or two and now ready for bed

weather in UK was great, (Salisbury near Stonehenge), was very good temperature at around 25 plus - back in Bordeaux it is hot even at 9 o,clock in the evening

Thanks for asking, but we NEED some RAIN to water the gardens etc., ............. hope it comes this week

Thanks Bill for your kind reply- X100 is "hot" todays-today we took a look at 3D telly from LG -we liked it much-see you tomorrow-so much to do, kind regards. Herman

Bill, I was thinking about you and your wife and your place in France last night. When you get a chance give us some up-to-date pictures of how things are going, OK?

Every time you guys post your temps, I have to go find my celcius to fahrenheit conversion table. It's about 18.8888 C here in New Yawk....@ 5:12PM and counting. In another week or two we'll be sweating.;)

For those of us who are in spring now...it's such a relief from the long winter. We had a particularly wonderful blue sky, puffy white cloud day here today...and it felt good to be alive.:flowers_2:

Back