Completed Hexar AF (Konica Hexar Silver) | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aristophanes

75430002.jpg
75430002.jpg
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Hexar AF (Konica Hexar Silver)
</br>Prices</br> US$550 including shipping to US and Canada
</br>Location</br> Canada
</br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
</br>Description</br> For your consideration is my Hexar AF 35mm autofocus rangefinder camera.

The camera is in excellent shape. Please see photos. The lens has always been protected by a B+W UV filter which is included. The glass is spotless. The built-in hood slides easily.

All switches and dials work as they should as does the shutter. Film loads effortlessly. As you can see the top LCD is perfectly functional. The AF and metering and brightlines are spot on.

This Hexar is sold as a complete set including:

- dedicated flash unit and case in pristine working condition
- original lens cap and more functional pinch cap
- box as seen in the photos
- original instruction manual
- also included is a B+W ND 0.9 8x filter which allows for brighter light condition shooting
- the rare leather case is also part of the package; it is perfectly usable but could so with a little leather trim repair (in full disclosure)
- the wrist strap as pictured (ideal for this camera)

This is the date back version. I understand there are commands to make this into silent mode. I never saw the need. Super quiet shutter already.

Complete units like this are very rare. It is looking for a good home with someone who appreciates fine film photography. The Hexar AF is one if the great designs in 35mm film photography.

First time here on Serious Compacts. I am Juvenal2003 on eBay and am a very active user on Pentax Forums aka Aristophanes as well.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Apologies for the fingerprints on the Hexar in one of the photosI was only trying to get it positioned just right :redface:

The photo of the motorcycle was taken with this camera.

I accept only PayPal. I will only ship to US and Canada at the included price. International purchasers will have to negotiate separately.
IMGP0282.jpg
IMGP0284.jpg
IMGP0287.jpg
IMGP0288.jpg
IMGP0291.jpg
IMGP0293.jpg
IMGP0297.jpg

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method</br> Tracking/Insured
</br>Shipping charge</br> Included
</br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
</br>References</br> Pentax Forums
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Ohhhhhh the original X100! :alcoholic: (well it's the closest thing to a "drool" emoticon)
Best of luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back