Hello, me again

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
Hi everyone. How are you doing, where are you from? I'm from Olanda, I will make coffee and bake pancakes, don't know what the result will be. We got nice weather, sun is shining, temp. in sun is 32C.
Da ya have a twitter account, if so, plse follow me and I will follow you.
(@hermandijkhuis)
See ya!

Hi Herman. 26C and sunny here in Tbilisi. I'm just about to head out to one of the local photo printing stores to get some pictures printed up. I've never used them before so I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Spent the morning rescheduling my trip to London - flights from Tbilisi are expensive and this time I'll be going via Istanbul.

Good morning you two. I'm drinking my first cup of coffee - half steamed milk. It's about 60F here in my part of southern New York. The past two days have been unseasonably cool...after a spate of really hot up to 90F days. The sun is starting to show itself through the clouds and trees.

Herman, I've been wondering where you have been. Did you see that we've finished the A-Z thread?!

olli, a good friend of ours is in Turkey now... I can't wait to hear about her trip. Have you been to Istanbul before and will you have any time to explore en route to London?

Thanks for the replies.
Is the A-Z thread really finished? Sounds incredible. How long did it take to finish?
Mm I got to figure out some new thread...

On a business trip to Ireland for the week. I'm currently in Kilkenny a really lively and photogenic place. I've taken a few snaps and I might upload when I get back to England. Just had a wonderful meal of Bang Bang chicken starter followed by Singapore Chow Mein..............Yum Yum.

By the way it's 8.45 in the evening and it's nice and warm.

Back