Hello from the Great State of Texas

texastee

My name is Tim Taylor, but most forums know me by Texastee or 2tcreative. I just rid myself of my DSLR (Canon 5d MkII, various L lenses) as I just didn't want to lug them around.

I have since invested in the NEX-6 system. I feel liberated! Small bag and yet I can use my old manual focus lenses without issues!

Hope to learn more about the CSC photography. I do a good amount of posting on Google+, some Flickr. Have a 500px account as well as Tumblr but just don't use them as much as Google.

If you ever plan to visit Dallas, Texas or live there now, give me a shout!

Welcome tee. There's a Tim Taylor who lives in Milwaukee that is one of the finest pedal steel guitars I have had the pleasure of hearing. The NEX6 intrigues me.....feel free to add links to your work and please share some images when you have time.

Welcome Tim! I'm considering moving to Google+ for my photography since it seems like a platform made for photos, but all of my friends are on flickr and facebook.

Welcome Tim! I'm considering moving to Google+ for my photography since it seems like a platform made for photos, but all of my friends are on flickr and facebook.

What I like about Google+ is the immediacy of feedback one gets with G+. And the community is fairly strong already. I haven't encountered any negativity or snobbery like you can find in feedback on many forums. Give it a shot and invite your friends to it.

Back