Hello from Ohio

cherrywood

Veteran
Hello, I am a new member from Ohio and want to thank Amin, for his work in putting together a great small camera site.
I am a member of his Mu-43 site also. Looking forward to having fun here from you folks at SC.
Thanks Dennis.

Dennis, what part of Ohio are you from? I think you told us over on Mu43, but my memory banks are shot... I went to Ohio University down in Athens, "The Harvard on the Hocking" as it was actually referred to...when people weren't looking. I loved it down in south eastern Ohio. My sister used to have a small farm in Malta, just south of McConnelsville in Morgan County. Still have friends there. Sadly it's been over 10 years since I've been back. My college days were in the late 1970s, however.;)

Dennis, what part of Ohio are you from? I think you told us over on Mu43, but my memory banks are shot... I went to Ohio University down in Athens, "The Harvard on the Hocking" as it was actually referred to...when people weren't looking. I loved it down in south eastern Ohio. My sister used to have a small farm in Malta, just south of McConnelsville in Morgan County. Still have friends there. Sadly it's been over 10 years since I've been back. My college days were in the late 1970s, however.;)
Yes it is very nice in SE/OH rolling hills lots of great trees. Actually I am from Minnesota but live here now, but do some flyfishing on the MadRiver near west liberty /oh.
Thanks again to all who have welcomed me. Bless you all.

Back