Hello from Milwaukee, WI.

jakri

Regular
Name
Jim Krivitz
Sorry it took so long for the intro. Been retired for 6 years and have eased my way into photography as a hobby over the last 2 years. I happened on this site a few months back and was intrigued by how avid you all are. I've been reading most posts, both enjoying and learning. I love the SC concept, and so far have an E-P3 and a NEX-5N, with a GRD IV pre-ordered. I look forward to sharing and learning even more!

Jim

let me be the first to welcome you. we have all kinds of people here, and not too many egos.
Greetings from Arizona
PEte

Jim, thanks so much for stopping in here to tell us a bit more about yourself and your photography background. Now it's time to share some of your photographs with us, too. As Pete has written, there are all kinds of people here...from different countries, different walks of life and ages, and a broad range of photographic backgrounds as well. I'm very glad you found your way here.:th_salute:

Let me know if you need any help - you can check out the https://www.photographerslounge.org/f17/how-post-images-forum-threads-45/ and also learn about the gallery here, too.

Thanks, all. You really do make a person feel welcome.

Sorry about the Vikes, Kyle. Us Cheeseheads are enjoying The Pack and obviously hoping for a Super Bowl repeat. But talking football can be like talking politics to some, so I'll let it go at that.

Pete, your welcome is as warm as your weather. Wish I was there.

Back