Hello from Miami!

DigitalD

Lounge Lizard
Name
David Fonseca
Hey all, Ive been nosing around this site for about a month now. I belong to the mu-43 and talkemount sister sites. I like the idea of this site as it kind of brings everything together and being that I shoot with multiple systems, this seems like a good place to exchange ideas and work.

Background is I am a transplant from NY/CT. I have lived in Miami for 10 years now. Im married with 2 kids. I have been shooting photography since my mom handed me her Konica 35mm film camera in the 8th grade. I enjoy it immensely. I have shot professionally. Everything from weddings and events to fashion and portraits. I gave up shooting professionally as it didn't fulfill me as much as I hoped. I think that the stress of shooting for a client tool the 'joy' out of it for me. I now work as a Digital Designer and also work in 3D design and animation.

My new goal is to keep honing my craft and shoot for my own creative objectives. I would love to be in a gallery someday. Im looking to join up with some photo groups in the miami-dade / broward areas to have access to models and studios in the area. If anyone is from around here please feel free to PM me or let me know if you belong to any interesting groups!

Thats it. Hope to get to know you all better over time. Thanks for having me!

Back