Hello from Germany!

Dan-idoine.com

Name
Dan
Hi all!

My name is Dan and I only just started getting online fairly recently. My website is 1 year old in February. I've been taking photos on digital for the last 15 years I guess but only started wanting to do more with it fairly recently as I am a translator by day.

I have a Canon 6D which I love even though it is already battered and bruised. I also have a collection of film cameras of all sizes that I wish I could afford to use more, my favourite is currently a Mamiya Super but I have an RZ pro that I think is more beautiful to look at!

Anyway, I love gear and photography of all sorts. If you have time, please let me know what you think of my website and any ideas for improving it or my photography are always welcome!

All the best,

Dan (originally from the UK BTW)

Welcome Dan!
Hi Bill,

I like your blog! Especially feeling you about the courier post. I am selling my less used cameras on eBay and had so much trouble with sending a Mamiya 1000s in perfect condition that arrived broken and in a wet package that had been taped up again before arrival... Apparently they can't be held responsible if you don't package it 'correctly'. Which probably means water proof to 50 metres below.

Welcome Dan, please take a seat aboard.
By the way I love Frankfurter Wurst!
What is the url of your website?

Herman [ Nachbarland Holland]

Back