Hello From Brooklyn

Sam

Rookie
Hi Everyone, I'm excited to have joined this site. I'm a micro four thirds user (GF1) who's looking for a serious point and shoot and will open a new thread on the subject soon. Please feel free to leave your thoughts as I'm very curious what all of you think.

thanks,

sam

Hello and welcome Sam. You'll find friendly advice on just about all of the serious P&S cams on here. I'm sure we have users for all of them. I'll raise a cheer for the LX3/LX5 but do post your specific questions on your new thread and we'll advise as well as we can.

Welcome from Philly Sam.
Now don't pay any attention to anything I say....

The LX5 is a great camera. Sam, it's like this Sam.
I wanted a combo like the GF1 and the LX5....
I had it Sam, I had it....but then these guys and gals around here and that other site with that nutty admin, well they started talking about this Fuji X100 thing.
So Sam, I fell off the wagon and sold the LX5.

Sam, I then realized that If'n I gotz the X100 I would still need a zoomie or interchangeable lens camera.
So Sam, I sold that there GF1 and gotz the Nex 5.
Waiting on the Fuji now.....

Other Nexians here are that BB woman, Olli, Pete, Andy to name a few....

Anyway Sam, as I stated, don't listen to a word I say...

The LX5 will turn ya on ...
Dazed and confused.... Shooter

Sam, thanks for stopping in here for your official introduction - and I hope you'll enjoy yourself here with our small but growing band of brothers and sisters!:flowers_2:

I'm laughing with Streetshooter AKA Don, not at him mind you. I can't help but think about that old favorite by Crosby Stills Nash & Young "Love the One Your With".:D

Back