Hello from Bonn (Ger)

grillec

Veteran
Greetings,

until now I am/was a quiet reader of this forum but a few times it was itching to add some pics to image-threads here.
So I signed in and writing a few words to introduce myself.
Simply I enjoy to make photos (only since a few years) and after two Nikon DSLRs I began to develop an interest in a mirrorless Sony Nex-5 (and a few Nikon and M42 lenses) and a DP2s (both with a lot more fun).
Now I prefer to make my photos mainly with Fuji X-E1/X-E2, Nikon 1 and DP Merrill cams and I would describe them all as serious and compact. A few analog compact (more or less) cameras are gathering together, too, who want to get loaded with film but I don't have the time at the moment.

Therefore I hope this could be a nice place to exchange ideas, experiences and interesting images.

Regards,

Carsten

Carsten, you have a great Flickrstream. It would be wonderful if you'd consider adding a link in your signature line. I'd also be so bold as to suggest that when you post your photos you might want to consider using Flickr's BBcode method so that we can click through, if we want. Perhaps there is a reason you haven't chosen to do so? In the meantime, I'm so glad to see your pictures. :2thumbs:

Carsten, you have a great Flickrstream. It would be wonderful if you'd consider adding a link in your signature line. I'd also be so bold as to suggest that when you post your photos you might want to consider using Flickr's BBcode method so that we can click through, if we want. Perhaps there is a reason you haven't chosen to do so? In the meantime, I'm so glad to see your pictures. :2thumbs:

Thank you very much and thanks for the tips. At the moment I have not enough posts to use a link in signature, but I'll do so when. It was no purpose but one way to post the photos. Next time I'll try the BBcode method.

Back