Heartfelt story

Thank you for this, Jason. How wonderful to see this young man doing so well in his life. A tribute to his determination, spirit, support and medical care. Very moving, indeed.

That was a crazy day last year.

The biking community is pretty upset that the police and the MBTA aren't supporting the annual Midnight Ride this year. It's where the T set up a special train at (I think) 11pm from Boston out to the starting line, and 300+ people with bikes would buy tickets, ride out there on the train, the bike the whole route home. My wife did it last year, and said it was a blast. Police would block intersections for them, it was a windfall for the T, and everyone had a very good (and safe) time. This year they can't specify any actual safety concerns, they just don't seem to want the distraction. It's understandable, but we all just want to get back to normal. People are going to ride it anyway - they're organizing some big rental box trucks to haul bikes out there for folks so they can still take the commuter rail. Would be more fun with support.

Thank you for this, Jason. How wonderful to see this young man doing so well in his life. A tribute to his determination, spirit, support and medical care. Very moving, indeed.

I just can't believe its almost a year. I think its outstanding when people lift themselves up from tragedy. Too many news cycles spent on the wrong things, IMHO.

Back