Hallo fromm Sweedinn!

RoadToNever

So I've been following Serious Compats posts for years I finally decided to register on the forum and join the discussions. I'm definitely all about small cameras and spontaneous shots. My gurrent gear is a Canon A650 which is getting quite dusty(proverbially). I have owned a Pentax *ist DS & kit lens and Canon A570 in the past. Feel free to check out and comment my shots at flickr Flickr: markanini's Photostream

Hello from Hollandinn! Glad you joined this great SC forum. Mm great news to hear from you, does SC exists for several years, huh?
I must be be getting old...help!

Thanks for your reply. Dutchmen are open minded and friendly. I got to visit Amsterdam again real soon, great city.
Maybe next week(s) I will.

RoadToNever, many thanks for taking up my invitation to introduce yourself in here.:flowers_2: You have some very interesting photos on your Flickr stream - and I've just taken a quick look so far and I like them very much. I look forward to seeing some of your photos posted here, soon, as well.

If you'd like to, please consider adding your Flickr link to your "signature line" via your User Control Panel.

So tell me, if your Canon A650 is getting dusty...did you mention which camera you considering? You may already have mentioned this in one of your earlier posts, I'm not sure.

Very glad to have you here, RoadToNever.:D

Back